FIELD OF EXPERTISE: Strategie, Cyber & Smart Economy
Smart and Cyber Economy, digitalization of production, awareness and occurrences of risk in supply chain networks or/and in supply chain management have become more acute during the last years. Research, development and standardization for risk analysis in global inter-supply chain networks play an important role. The discussion of robustness in supply chain network in relation to innovative smart economy concepts is an ongoing discussion, especially in relation to how future supply chain network-infrastructures should be structured, centralized or decentralized. This has a direct influence on the development and the use of future cyber and smart economy solutions options.
The aim is to:
- Discussion and develop new innovative frameworks and concepts of Cyber and Smart Economy in relation to, Smart Solutions-, Smart Logistics-, Smart Cities- and Smart Grids-Concepts, -Models, Methods and Tools.
- Discussion and develop a robust interaction mechanism for controlling increasingly complex and interdependent supply chain networks in relation to global, supranational, regional and local supply relevance and density under resilient conditions;
- Discussion and predict and anticipate potential disruptions of central and decentralized supply chain networks in relation to potential events in order to design adequate avoidance and mitigation strategies, and emergency plans both for the public and the private sector based on accumulated knowledge and empirical best-practices.
Potential Topics topics covered by this section are:
- Innovative business models, frameworks and concepts of innovative cyber & smart economies, finance, solutions, logistics, concepts and grids concepts, models, methods and tools.
- CyberDemocracy, CyberDevelopment and CyberDefence
- Cascades and design in complex supply chain networks and meta-risk models
Modeling & Simulation in relation to industrial applications, in particular insurance, transport & logistics, banking and finance, strategic business planning, development and control, ICT technology, energy management, architecture and map, knowledge, large data sets and networks, and disaster management, IT and information security, human resource management, strategic planning, foresighting & horizon scanning and system thinking & design.
Dipl.-Ing. Johannes GÖLLNER, MSc
Contact via email