CCCNC | Competence Center Network Cluster EDUCATION
The competence center sees itself as a hub for education, training and continuing education for business, politics and institutions on the one hand, and research and teaching on the other, with the goal of developing a comprehensive and holistic view of leadership, strategy, innovation and risk management for decision-makers, future decision-makers, executives and their advisors in organizational and institutional staff units.
The primary goal of this CCNCB is the promotion of professional education, training and continuing education in the sense of the “state of the art” in the aforementioned subject areas.
In the area of tension between globalization, digitalization, automation, climate change, a shortage of skilled workers in more or less all industries/sectors, resilient supply chains, circular economy-oriented business models and initiatives as well as the incipient economization of space on the one hand, and a comprehensive need for security consisting of Economic Security, Environmental Security, Societal Security, Political Security, Space Security, Cyber Security and Public Security on the other hand, non-academic and academic education and training is challenged more than ever to support the development of risk reduction and resilience design strategies for a [resilient] economy.
The Competence Center promotes the discussion and development of a comprehensive and holistic view of education policy, the development of EDUCATIONAL products and service solutions – in particular for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and their employees, at least in the D-A-CH area.
The goals of the COMPETENCE CENTER: Network Cluster EDUCATION are:
- Establishment of a non-university educational institution for academic and non-academic education, training and continuing education products in the D-A-CH and European area,
- Development of a European competence and innovation center for higher and top executive and junior executive education for leadership, strategy, innovation and risk management for politics, business, diplomacy and science,
- Further development of the research network as well as promoting initiatives for cooperation with universities and similar university-appropriate research and educational institutions -nationally and internationally-, application and further development of educational standards -in principle- at university level,
- Further development of leadership: education, training and continuing education in the context of the national, European and international economy and educational landscape, with special consideration of the European and national qualification framework -and on the basis of the Bologna architecture,
- Promoting and helping to shape the education of decision-makers and leaders, taking into account the possible interaction of and with other national, European or international educational institutions (e.g. via Erasmus and other international options),
- Establishment and recognition as a recognized testing center for person- and/or organization-related educational certificates in the European, D-A-CH and national educational landscape,
- Establishment and operation of a European or at least D-A-CH related knowledge management platform for education and an associated research platform,
- Development and implementation of a security policy relevant international education at the highest level (UN, EU, etc.), as well as
- Establishment of a cooperative research and development institute -regarding the contents and the relevant research areas- in a cooperative with external educational and research institutions for the benefit of SMEs in the D-A-CH area.
The aim of this Competence Center is therefore also to produce fundamental concepts, innovations and research contributions for increasing resilience and practical proposals for the further development of HC competencies for companies, in particular for SMEs.
The tasks of the competence center are:
- Position the Competence Center as a visible, accessible, reliable and credible source for knowledge development, transfer and publication in the educational and research topic area: leadership, strategy, innovation and risk management in the context of a comprehensive approach for decision makers and executives,
- initiate and build a platform economy-based education and training platform and network for companies in the area of leadership, strategy, innovation and risk management and in particular for SMEs in the D-A-CH area,
- initiate and build an operating company to operate this platform economy-based education and training platform and network for businesses,
- developing concepts, models, methods and tools for monitoring strategic human resources & knowledge development and assessment, as well as developing resilience strategies in focus areas to be determined – in particular for SMEs,
- identify (new) technologies and behavioral approaches as well as initiate and evaluate innovative Human Resources & Knowledge Development products and services – and promote and develop such innovations,
- identify and disseminate best practice (scientifically and field tested) tools and solutions -with appropriate levels of maturity- as well as research, publish and organize/participate in congresses, symposia, seminars and the “Science Cloud”,
- establish of a cluster of skilled workers for companies, and in particular for SMEs in the D-A-CH region, where there is a shortage of skilled workers and skills.